To be a nationally recognized centre for the arts that contributes culturally, economically and socially to our community.
To build and enrich our community by providing a variety of quality arts and cultural experiences.
- Creativity: We encourage imagination, innovation and originality in our support of the performing arts.
- Quality: We maintain the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of the theatre experience.
- Inclusiveness: We welcome and support a range of performances to encourage participation of all members of our community.
- Service: We maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere that is welcoming and accessible to all.
- Leadership: We are leaders in providing innovative programming for our community.
The Tidemark Theatre Society Board of Directors
Dave Bawtinheimer, Vice President
Laura Lister, Secretary
Lucas Schuller, Director
Erika Anderson, Director
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.