To be a nationally recognized centre for the arts that contributes culturally, economically and socially to our community.
To build and enrich our community by providing a variety of quality arts and cultural experiences.
- Creativity: We encourage imagination, innovation and originality in our support of the performing arts.
- Quality: We maintain the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of the theatre experience.
- Inclusiveness: We welcome and support a range of performances to encourage participation of all members of our community.
- Service: We maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere that is welcoming and accessible to all.
- Leadership: We are leaders in providing innovative programming for our community.
The Tidemark Theatre Society Board of Directors
Dave Bawtinheimer, Vice President
Laura Lister, Secretary
Lucas Schuller, Director
Erika Anderson, Director