Interested in the arts? Enjoy live performances? Volunteers help create memorable live show & theatre experiences here at the Tidemark Theatre. Volunteers are one of our most important resources within the theatre. Their time, commitment, positive attitude and personal support of the Tidemark Theatre allows us to provide quality customer service to our patrons, and helps to support every department in our organization.Volunteers are needed to help in a variety of areas such as greeters, ticket takers, coat check, security, ushers, concession, merchandise and 50/50 tables.
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be a current member of the Tidemark Theatre Society
- Complete a Criminal Record Check
- Attend an orientation/training session, which will cover security issues, what to wear, and a theatre tour
- Work in a fun environment while being part of the action of a Tidemark event
- Watch the show
- Recognition of hours contributed
- Receive free tickets to our TTS presentations when available throughout the season
- Invitation to our annual Volunteer Appreciation Party
Our Front of House staff is responsible for the procedures, training and coordination of volunteer work at the theatre and at special events.