- This event has passed.
International Fly Fishing Film Festival
March 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $15.00
The International Fly Fishing Film Festival is the largest of its kind, screening at over 120 locations worldwide each year. In 2020, the presentation will feature ten exclusive films, 6- to 16-minutes in length, produced by professional filmmakers from all corners of the globe and showcasing the passion, lifestyle and culture of fly fishing.
Among the films to be screened are:
- Particles and Droplets, by Gilbert Rowley, a look at the world from a different perspective with fly fishing the catalyst.
- Aurora Fontinalis, by Intents Media. An adventurous trip after giant brook trout in the far north.
- Iqaluk, by Hooké. A far northern fly-fishing adventure to Nunavik in search of Arctic Char.
- The Mend, by Broc Isabelle. A father-son relationship complicated by career and responsibilities all set to a fly-fishing background.
- Nine Foot Rod, by Dana Lattery. Four fly-fishing guides embark on a trip to Oman in search of giant trevally and Indo-Pacific Permit.
- Others include AK 30, seeking a 30-inch trout in Alaska’s Naknek River; The Bull Run, looking for a bull trout north of the 49th parallel in the Rockies; and Poetry in Motion, the story of Maxine McCormack’s journey to become world fly-fishing champion.
Check out the full length film trailers at flyfilmfest.com.
Tickets: $15 Advance, $12 Student, $20 At the Door (+applicable taxes & fees)