Tidemark Theatre Society Annual General Meeting
- Establish Quorum
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Board & Staff
- Meeting Rules
- Adoption of Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes (AGM 2014)
- Presentation & Adoption of September 1, 2013 – August 31, 2014 Financial Statements
- T25 Capital Project Status Report
- President’s Report
- Election of Board Members
- Recognition of Directors’ Service
- Motion to Adjourn
The Tidemark Theatre Society is a local not-for-profit organization governed by a volunteer board of directors. The Tidemark Theatre Society has a membership base of over 300 members and there are over 70 volunteers that regularly assist with the performances.
The mandate of the Tidemark Theatre Society is to be a nationally recognized centre for the arts that contributes culturally, economically and socially to our community. The organization strives to build and enrich our community by providing a variety of quality arts and cultural experiences and to encourage imagination, innovation, and originality in our support of the performing arts.
Coffee and tea will be served for those in attendance.