What’s Up, Doc? Film Festival and Speakers Panel
What’s Up, Doc? is a one-day documentary film festival event with guest speakers to educate and enlighten people who may be questioning the new normal. Truth in an Age of Propaganda Film Festival will feature the film “Uninformed Consent”, the most powerful documentary of the Covid era. Also playing will be the film “Anecdotal”, a compassionate exploration of the nuanced vaccine debate. You will also hear from local BC doctors and healthcare professionals during the What’s Up, Doc? Speakers Panel with Dr. Anna Kindy; Dr. Stephen Malthouse; Dr. Daniel Nagase, MD; Dr. York Hsiang, Vascular Surgeon & Professor at UBC; Michelle Riddle, BSc, OT, & Founder of Global Alliance for Our Children’s Future; and Lisa Bernard, RN, Advocate for bodily autonomy.
The intent of these events is to educate people that may not be as informed and also provide space to comprehend truthful information in an age of propaganda and false narratives. As well as solutions and actions for social justice and networking, building initiatives and resources throughout the island and beyond.
Timeline/ Schedule of Events
- 12:00 – 12:15 Opening Announcements
- 12:15 – 12:30 Lisa Bernard Presentation on Sovereignty
- 12:35 – 1:30 Uninformed Consent Part 1
- 1:30 – 1:45 Intermission
- 1:45 – 2:45 Uninformed Consent Part 2
- 2:45 – 3:00 Intermission
- 3:00-3:05 Introduce Panel
- 3:05 – 4:00 Panel Discussions with Dr. Malthouse, Dr. Hsiang, Dr. Kindy, Dr. Nagase & Michelle Riddle
- 6:00 – 6:10 Opening & Welcome Back
- 6:15 – 7:45 Anecdotals
- 7:45 – 7:55 Intermission
- 7:55 – 8:00 Introduce Panel
- 8:00 – 9:15 Panel Discussions with Dr. Malthouse, Dr. Kindy. Dr. Hsiang, Dr. Nagase & Michelle Riddle
- 9:15 – 9:30 Audience Q & A session
- 9:35 Closing Remarks
Tickets: $40 Full Day Pass*, $22 Single Session (+applicable taxes & fees)
*For the Full Day Pass, add tickets for both sessions to your cart, and the discount will be automatically applied.